Gerhard + Mareli = Lana | Blouberg

This was a very quick & windy, but very special shoot for me! Mareli's dad was in the same residence as my dad while studying at Stellenbosch University and they have a group of friends that come together every year for a little reunion. Mareli's family moved to America when we were still in primary school, but when the time came for University - she decided on Stellenbosch and so we both graduated there. In 2008 I went to London for a year, while Mareli decided to study in Belgium. Here she met Gerhard (also a South African) - they fell in love and were married a while later! Earlier this year the cutest-baby-ever: Lana was born (just before my wedding in March) and I had the opportunity to meet them on the beach in Blouberg while they were in the country for a wedding. * Thanks for asking me to photography you guys, your family is beautiful! 







Absolutely adorable.....








Just look at the cute outfit!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing - would love to hear from you!